Hammer Master 980 HD
- Robust casing with higher operating weight of 910 kgs and HARDOX steel at bottom is an added advantage to the life of HM980HD.
- Standard Anti blank firing protects from any damage to internal parts and robust casing with HARDOX steel at bottom increase the life of the casing, thereby reducing maintenace cost.
- Internal control valve helps to reduce hydraulic oil temperature, avoids contamination and increases system efficiency by 15%.
- Compact auto grease system supplied as standard feature, makes it easy for operator to eliminate wastage and contamination of MOLUB alloy grease.
Higher Impact rate performance
- Higher impact energy of 2518 Joules of HM980HD is best suited for primary and secondary breaking.
- Stroke adjuster maximises output in various applications